Location: Baby Bird Cafe, Oswestry
Date: Saturday 23rd May
Time: 9.45 – 2.30pm
What is a blog? What do I blog about? Where do I blog? How do I use a call to action? What’s a content plan? How do I get readers? Where do I find the time to blog? These are all questions that I bet you’ve asked yourself at some point and I’m here to help you answer them and many more.
Introducing Mz Tech Savvy
Mz Tech Savvy is a new project of mine and I’m on a mission to reach women in business that need to acquire tech / digital skills to help their business flourish and thrive! I’m starting off by running a no jargon, hands on, half day fun- shop where you will learn how to combine creative and simple technical skills to develop and maintain a business blog.
This fun-shop is ideal for product based businesses that have WordPress websites and/or are starting out in the blogging world and would like to use their blog, as a way of attracting more customers and to create a brand that leaves an impression!
During this fun -shop you will learn how to:
- Generate content ideas that are specific to your audience to increase your readership
- Find you brand’s voice and tone to help you create purposeful and compelling content
- Use creative writing techniques to incorporate into blog writing
- Create a user experience to enhance your brand
- Access a box of trade secrets and tools to help with SEO, picture creation and blog management
By the end of the fun shop you will have:
- Created a 3 month content plan that will give you further blog guidance
- An action plan that will aid your blog development
- A lose structure of your first blog post
- A follow up 1-2-1 call or face to face session to see how you’re progressing
- Access to my Business Blogging for Beginners Facebook group
- 10% discount off future workshops
Please bring a laptop and your charger.